четверг, 1 декабря 2011 г.

comment week 10

Hi!
I can hardly believe that our web course comes to end. Now I am used to live and work in such a dynamic and info-fulled way. Surely I will miss Robert's tasks, readings, postings, comments,  and of course Jupiter grades.
This week the most difficut task is evaluate our own LoTi levels. As for me now my level is Level 3 – Infusion. As a result of this level we use Google+ site for our additional tasks out of classroom activities to write a cultural survey, to write a webquest about their healthy lifestyle, to listen to Youtube lecture with further posting comments, to solve a problem so that to engage students in English learning process.
Next semester I am going to conduct a lecture "Modern web techniques" so I imply all received knowledges in my classroom. Moreover it engages my  students in exploring real-world issues and solving authentic problems using Google+ site and VB.

To sum up I hope in a year I will achieve Level 4a - mechanical that requires higher levels of student cognitive processing.
Finally web modern technology has a great impact on the way people live now. It is creating a new single world culture where traditions and distances are no longer of that importance.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий