четверг, 1 декабря 2011 г.

course comment

Hi!
Now I'd like to write my own course comment.
During these 10 weeks we have to work hard in order to reach our goals and be in time. We face challenges and failures however we do not give up. We use our previous experience and knowledge to try again and again in exploring web technologies. We have learned many things, I can hardly enumerate all of them, but I try to highlight the most useful for using in my classroom: web quests, rubrics, hot potatoes, PPP, crosswords, Jeopardy game, hyper studio etc. If I am not succeeding in creating interactive online exercises I know that next time I will avoid these mistakes and do my best.
First of all, I think that the web course brings us only benefits. We can have access to the latest web news, technologies, scientific inventions, etc. Another important benefit is that the web tools are a great means of education. A few years ago it was rather difficult to imagine that it would be possible to teach people from all around the world. People have the opportunity to communicate with the people from other countries, find out their opinions, for instance experts from prestigious Oregon University, ask their opinions and extend your range of interests and develop your teaching both web experience and online knowledge. I think that it makes our world smaller and friendlier.
The most successful tools for my teaching are Google+ site with Voice board. I've got the chance to learn more about ANVILL and other web tools that I have never heard before and never used. But now I create for my students our own Google+ site.
Further I am going to gain more knowledge about Voice board and explore it.
I am so grateful to Robert for his thoroughly organized classes and well-developed readings.
So I strongly recommend everybody to take part in web course.
Best wishes
Roza Zhussupova
To sum up these wonderful 10 weeks course bring me wisdom and new experience.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий