четверг, 3 ноября 2011 г.

Interactive PPP

Hi!
I like this week task. I get much more knowledge about interactive PPP though I think before  I know a lot and  use it constantly. But I agree with saying the more we learn the less we know. Firstly I read all Robert's links and moreover I am so grateful for you for your so useful links. Then I create PPP on theme "Fashion" with all grammar and lexical materials we have learnt  in this Lesson. We have passed 'Models behavior ", "mirror Images', "Fashion styles', "the right look". Here I can place all questions for every different point, such as slang, key vocabulary, collocations with "to look", and some cognitive tasks.
Besides this activity gives me opportunity to revise students' knowledge of learnt theme and control them for a short of time. Though I spend more than 2 hours to create it.
But believe me it is worth doing it!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий